1. How do you celebrate Christmas? My whole family celebrate together. We exchange presents, eat lots of food and play games.
2. How are you spending this Christmas? Due to the pandemic, I think this one will be a quiet one. It’s difficult to arrange anything due to restrictions and rules for the time being.
3. Are you good at buying gifts for others? I like to pride myself on being a good gift-buyer. I’m always trying to pay attention to what people would like. Now I’m an adult I love buying and giving gifts.
4. What’s your most memorable Christmas memory? My most memorable Christmas memory is getting my bike. My mum and dad hid it in the garage with a balloon on it.
5. How did you spend last Christmas? I spend last Christmas Eve in a packed busy store working. Then on Christmas day went round my Aunties and Uncles for dinner. Then later on in the evening went around my boyfriend’s house.
6. On Christmas Eve, what do you leave out for Santa? When I was a child, I used to leave out a mince pie and a glass of milk.
7. What is your favourite Christmas movie? Love actually.
8. What is your favourite Christmas song? Boney M- Mary’s boy child.
9. What do you eat on Christmas day? A full Christmas dinner with all the trimmings.
10. Do you have any Christmas Eve Traditions? No, I don’t which is kind of disappointing.
Thank you for reading.
Take care Lauren x